Maurice Doran • Digital Signage Expert
Looking for answers to your digital signage questions?
Do you need help with content, network management or just need to speak with someone before settling on a particular solution?
You’ve come to the right place!
I work with digital signage software publishers, hardware integrators, network operators and end-users all around the globe.
I’ve been around digital signage since 2000, working on many projects:
- Restaurant menu boards
- Office bulletin boards / lobby displays
- Donor boards
- Screen based advertising (Digital-out-of-Home)
- Retail / promotional signage
- Interactive signage / wayfinding / directories
- 18+ years of experience working on digital signage projects as a consultant, documentation specialist, support technician, and content creator.
- Previous retail packaging and point-of-sale signage design experience.
- A mix of creative and technical experience as a corporate IT support specialist for a national retail store chain.
- Able to communicate technical information and concepts in plain language.
- Fully bilingual (English and French).
- Worked with major digital signage software developers and their customers.
- Authored hundreds of white papers and technical documents.
- Experience in writing and responding to RFPs.
Services I offer:
- Live, one-on-one software training via online session.
- Technical support.
- Technical documentation (user manuals, brochures, wiki, blog).
- Content creation and re-purposing for digital signage use, including multi-screen layouts and video wall content.
- Pre-sale and post-sale assistance (onboarding).
- Project management.
- Translation services (English/French).
Have you recently purchased a digital signage software solution and need assistance?
Do you want to be productive as quickly as possible?
Call or email me for a free consultation.