Navori Labs is releasing a new software version just in time for the Digital Signage Expo in Las Vegas.
- QL 2.0 features a new revamped HTML5 user interface that can be accessed with any web browser, on any OS.
- Content preview mode. All content uploaded into the CMS can now be previewed within the QL user interface. Videos can also be played out inside the UI.
- Media can now be swapped out. No need to create new content entries in the software when you update your assets. Simply swap out the file referenced in the content library.
- Enhanced data feed support. Navori has implemented Facebook, Twitter and Google Calendar APIs to bring programming-free support for social media feeds. No additional software is required.
- Enhanced preview in the software’s template and ticker design tools. See actual data in place in your designs. No need to push content out to players so you can review your layouts.
- Extensive meta-tag support for programming content. Tags can be inclusive or exclusive and multiple tags are also supported. There is an infinite number of scenarios that can be achieved using the new meta-tagging feature.
- Support for system on chip (SoC) displays from EloTouch, Panasonic and Philips. Support for Samsung displays running Tizen will be added soon.
Navori is exhibiting at DSE March 29 – 30, 2017, booth 1431. There will be Navori representatives from around the world available to answer your questions, and show off the new product. Many features will be demonstrated during the show with video walls, data driven content and more. Be sure to come on over and say, Hi to the team!